Ticket #1003 (new defect)
infinite loop when trying to sync with syncml-obex-client
|Reported by:||henrik||Owned by:|
Build out of SVN:
Synchronizing freshly created groups with a Nokia 6280
- group2: syncml-obex-client vs file-sync
- group3: syncml-obex-client vs mozilla-sync
In both cases, osynctool goes into an infinite loop.
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Summary changed from Infinite loop when trying to sync with syncml-obex-client to [NEEDINFO] Infinite loop when trying to sync with syncml-obex-client
- Summary changed from [NEEDINFO] Infinite loop when trying to sync with syncml-obex-client to infinite loop when trying to sync with syncml-obex-client
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 12 ; follow-up: ↓ 14 Changed 4 years ago by dgollub
- Owner changed from bellmich to dgollub
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.