Ticket #1051 (new defect)
False deletes are replicated to other sync members
|Reported by:||savago||Owned by:||dgollub|
Description (last modified by felixmoeller) (diff)
How to reproduce:
- Do a first sync using google-data plugin and filesync (a slow-sync)
- Use some application (no webbrowser) to add and delete a set of entries in you google account
- Still without login in using the browser, do another sync (this time a fast-sync)
- google-data plugin will query by changes and will retrieve a set of DELETEs (with entries that are not present in the mapping table)
- opensync propagate this to other sync members
- sync fails
I think this is within the same domain with #884, in theory, using the mapping table it should be possible to identify non-existent DELETED entries.
I started to port libgcal to google data protocol version 2.0 (released last december) with hope to being able to retrieve some additional information concerning the deleted entries. http://groups.google.com/group/google-contacts-api/browse_thread/thread/aba57e8c293b79c4
Attached trace files.