Ticket #1124 (closed defect: fixed)
multisync_conflict_hybrid_choose test fails
|Reported by:||marka||Owned by:||dgollub|
The multisync_conflict_hybrid_choose test fails on my system:
Running suite(s): "multisync" Files newdata2 and data2/testdata differ 0%: Checks: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0 /home/marka/src/opensync/libopensync/tests/sync-tests/check_multisync.c:1080:F:multisync_conflict_hybrid_choose:function:0: Assertion 'osync_testing_diff("newdata2", "data2/testdata")' failed
What I noticed from the logs is that the members are not initialized in numeric order but instead [ 1, 3, 2 ] (see Thread26056384-30799.log).
Then when the conflict_handler_choose_modified handler runs, it believes that member 3 is the "first" member with a MODIFIED change instead of 2. (see Thread26081824-30799.log) (I modified the code to print out the member IDs).
I'm not sure what the correct behavior is here. Are the members supposed to be initialized in member ID order? Or does multisync_conflict_hybrid_choose need to be a little smarter?
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Milestone set to OpenSync 0.40
- Owner dgollub deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Component changed from OpenSync to OpenSync: Testsuite
- Priority changed from high to highest
- Status changed from new to assigned