Ticket #208 (assigned enhancement)
kdepim should allow control over which resources are synchronised
|Reported by:||Graham Cobb||Owned by:||abauer|
It would be useful if the kdepim plugin allowed control over which resources were synchronised. Three distinct features would be useful:
1) The ability to limit synchronisation to certain types of objects: events, todos, notes, contacts or whatever.
2) The ability to specify which resources are to be synchronised. I use several different contact resources which I would like to keep synchronised with different Exchange contacts folders. Also I only want to synchronise some of these to my phone (as it has limited space and poor lookup -- I don't want every business card I have ever scanned to be synchronised to my phone).
3) The ability to specify which resource would be used to create new items. I would use this as part of synchronising my different contact resources with different Exchange folders.
I would be happy to assist in developing these features. I have looked at the KCal::CalendarResources? class documentation but I am still confused about how to handle multiple resources.
Of course, this would also require the addition of a configuration capability to the kdepim plugin.
Graham Cobb (email: g+opensync AT cobb.uk.net)
- Owner changed from ehabkost to abauer
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 0.20