Ticket #449 (assigned defect)
Broken Pipe - Plugin: kdepim
|Reported by:||robertpolson||Owned by:||pmarat|
I have version 0.21 and there is no way I can sync my calendar data to my Nokia N73
Member 2 of type kdepim-sync had an error while getting changes: Broken Pipe Member 2 of type kdepim-sync had an error while disconnecting: Broken Pipe Member 1 of type syncml-obex-client just disconnected All clients have disconnected The sync failed: Unable to read from one of the members Error while synchronizing: Unable to read from one of the members 03/01/07 00:44:12: Modified by pmarat
- status changed from reopened to closed.
- resolution set to invalid.
I was told that "This is a bugreport about a broken pipe with the irmc plugin."
However, I do not even have irmc plugin isntalled, do not know how this can related to irmc plugin.
- Owner changed from abauer to ehabkost
- Component changed from OpenSync to Plugin: kdepim
- Summary changed from Broken Pipe - Plugin: irmc to Broken Pipe - Plugin: kdepim