Ticket #794 (closed defect: fixed)
[NEEDINFO] incompletely synced data records from E90 to file-sync
|Reported by:||zugschlus||Owned by:||bellmich|
with the help of #opensync, I was finally able to get my E90 to sync with msynctool to a file-sync target. Unfortunately, the VCARD files written to the file-sync directory look different from what's on the phone.
For example, the record with my personal data on the phone has fields First Name, Last Name, Mobile, Telephone, Tel (home), a second Tel (home), E-Mail, E-Mail (home) Street (home), City (home).
When syncing, the corresponding VCARD file looks like this:
$ cat sync1/134 BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:3.0 N:Haber pr;Marc;;; REV:20080804T102300Z $
I had actually hoped to get at least the phone numbers synced.
I'll happily furnish any information that may be helpful in finding out what's going wrong.
- Owner changed from dgollub to cstender
- Component changed from OpenSync to Plugin: vformat
- Milestone changed from 0.38 to 0.40
- Keywords syncml, capabilities added
- Owner changed from cstender to bellmich
- Component changed from Plugin: vformat to Plugin: syncml
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Version changed from 0.36 to 0.38
- Summary changed from incompletely synced data records from E90 to file-sync to [NEEDINFO] incompletely synced data records from E90 to file-sync