Ticket #997 (closed defect: fixed)
[REGRESSION-TESTCASE] Initial slow-sync implementation missing
|Reported by:||henrik||Owned by:||dgollub|
Description (last modified by felixmoeller) (diff)
As reported in bug #901, slow-sync sometimes fails.
As #901 is primarily about "late" slow-sync, a new ticket is hereby created for "initial" slow sync, as requested by dgollub.
Ticket 901 stated, that things where working for file-sync vs mozilla-sync and file-sync vs syncml, but failing for mozilla-sync vs syncml.
However, I have made several tests, and it seems that even without mozilla-sync, the bug is reproducible.
However, it does not seem to fail consistently.
Attached are three traces. (group creation and discovery is not covered in the traces)
To the best of my knowledge, all three have been created in the same way:
- factory reset phone
- create new group
In all three cases, we sync file-sync to syncml-obex-client.
One fails, two are working.
Again, to the best of my knowledge, all three have been created the same way.
- Summary changed from Initial slow-sync sometimes fails to [NEEDINFO] Initial slow-sync sometimes fails
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Summary changed from [NEEDINFO] Initial slow-sync sometimes fails to Initial slow-sync implementation missing
- Summary changed from Initial slow-sync implementation missing to [REGRESSION-TESTCASE] Initial slow-sync implementation missing
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed